Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Legs



I saw them on a flight from Honolulu to Narita. Two little Japanese boys, the cutest little things, in onsies and what looked like thermal underwear. Upon closer inspection, I realized that they were leg warmers! Now, I am huge fan of how Japanese dress their little ones - always so stylish and comfortable. Once I got over my jetlag, I immediately began sourcing these baby leg warmers and finally found them - Baby Legs. They are from the US (go figure!), but I found them super cheap here as this website stocks over-stock from Japan and has them going for $38 HKD/pair and if you buy 4, the 5th one is free!

So, stock up or buy a few as gifts. MJ loves them and wears them as long sleeves too. They are perfect for the any flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment