Saturday, January 24, 2009

Do I miss Central? YES

We live on the southside. Yes, we live 20-25 minutes away from life. Ok, I am exaggerating a tade, but come on - we are that far from the city center. We decided to sacrafice convenience for healthier living for MJ. We had heard tons of stories of babies developing asthma and ezyma as result of the pollution. And when I sometimes cannot see across the bay because of the thick layer of disgusting smog and pollution, I know the our purchase of the IQ Air Filter was worth it for him. When we first moved out here I think I was in Central twice a week. Now that our helper Judy has arrived, I go less and less and I think I've actually gotten a bit used to our life out here and kind of dread that long windy ride into Central.

So what if we are far from the best restaurants and the closest major market is in Stanley. That's ok, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment