Friday, January 30, 2009

Bath time - it's hard work!

Bath time was never meant to be easy especially with a now 13 month year old so I am always in search of things to make it EASIER . . . I'll buy almost anything for a safer experience and more play time.

We bought the Aqua Pod once MJ could sit up which was around 7 months old. It was my new favorite purchase that I had Mothercare HK order for me. MJ would sit and just look at me while washed his upper body (lower half is always washed on the edge of the tub before sitting him down.) BUT then once MJ learned how to use t-bar to stand up, it was all over. He would stand up and turn towards me and then lean on the side.....This is now 8 months. So in all, the aqua pod lasted us really 1 month. Such a shame, since I really loved it!

The Aqua Pod can be bought at Mothercare in the Prince's Building. (Can someone explain to me why there are no prices on their HK website?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment