Thursday, January 22, 2009

GeoBaby.com


I admit it . I won't deny it. I log on about 5 times a day. I am actually not sure why because I've never been a big forum type of gal. I rarely post on other community websites, but there's something about sharing knowledge with other moms that's sastisfying. Maybe I take comfort in knowing that I am raising MJ the "right way" which seems ironic as there is no real right way. Maybe it feels satisfying when I post something with confidence or comforting to know others are experiencing the same feelings / situations / problems that I am. It took me about a month after we moved to HK to post, but once I did, I couldn't stop. There are definitely the regular moms who are always answering questions for people, but I really like the many perspectives GeoBaby brings together for people from all walks of life come together to educate themselves on the same things: 1) Living in Hong Kong 2) Raising a child in Hong Kong.
Think of it as your online post-natal group and boy, do we miss that from London!

No comments:

Post a Comment