Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where art tho restaurants?

One downside about living on the southside are the lack of restaurants. Sure, there's Stanley, but the food is mediocre except for Lucy's and Pizza Express which we love. We've tried the places in the Murry House and were not that impressed. Has anyone tried Angelotti's? Do I even have the spelling right? It's right behind Wellcome on that little back street where Curry Tiffin is. If you, do post a comment and let me know how it is! But I digress - - - - So there's Stanley, there's Repulse Bay (The Verandah, Y and Spice's) which have not very recession friendly. I just read in Time Out about South Bay Bistro (any one tried that one??) and that's basically it.....Am I missing any restaurants??? Of those, there are only a handful that are both good and child-friendly - Pizza Express, Wildfire, Spice's are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Any place else?

No comments:

Post a Comment